15781799_10212948594092813_6711100083194976936_n.jpg

2017年的第一篇發文,先說聲新年快樂!

跨年夜逛到《不再試著修補生命》作者傑夫‧福斯特的臉書,看到一段很美的文字,就順手翻譯了起來(中間還看了電視上的101煙火和臉書上大家的新年新希望)。這份隨性翻譯文字,就當作一份新年的禮物啦。

生命是一段如此美麗動人而深邃的奧秘,在我們眼前展開~

#2017
#新年快樂

---
THE MYSTERIES
奧秘

You never understood life because you weren't supposed to. You were meant to live, live its many paradoxes...
你從未理解生命,因為你不該理解。你是為了活著,活在生命的許多矛盾中……

The more you give without expectation, the more you receive in return.
你愈不帶期望給予,你所收回的愈多。

The less you mind, the more you let go of results, the more you care, and love the journey.
你對生命愈不操心,對結果更能放手,對事物更加關懷,然後你更愛這個旅程。

The more you can be fully yourself, the less of a self you have to hold to.
當你能更加成為全部的自己時,你必須堅持的自我更少。

The more space you give thoughts, the less you are controlled by them, and the more deeply you realise, you are not the thinker at all.
當你給想法更多空間時,你將更少被想法控制,你會更深入的意識到,你絕非思想者。

Love is not what you get, it's what you are.
愛不是你得到的東西,愛是你之所是。

Enlightenment is not a destination, it's the light that illuminates the path.
開悟不是一個目標,它是照亮路途的光。

Sometimes a 'no' is a massive YES to life.
有時一個「不」對生命是個大大的「是」。

Sometimes you have to fail, and fall, to feel successful in your standing.
有時你必須失敗、跌落,去感覺你本質裡蘊含的成功。

The one thing you long for, is the one thing you cannot find, for it is already here at the core of the longing itself.
你渴望的事物是你追尋不到的那件事,因為它已存在渴望自身核心的此處。

The more you know death the more you know life. The more you run from death the less alive you feel.
你愈瞭解死亡,你愈知曉生命。你愈逃避死亡,你愈感覺不到活著。

You have to become like a child to enter the Kingdom.
你必須變成像個孩童以進入神的王國。

Everything you believe you can doubt, and only doubt is completely undoubtable.
你所相信的任何事都可以懷疑,而只有懷疑是不容置疑的。

In the Unknown there is the deepest kind of Knowing.
在未知中有最深層的知曉。

And even your confusion is clearly seen, through the eyes of unconditional love.
透過無條件的愛之眼,即使是你的困惑也被清楚的看到。

- Jeff Foster
-傑夫˙福斯特

 

文字來源:傑夫‧福斯特臉書

創作者介紹

幸運草的吉光片羽

幸運樹 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(2) 人氣()


留言列表 (2)

發表留言
  • Li
  • Thanks